Welcome, Campus Safety Conference Texas Sponsors!
This area of the website is for current sponsors only, and includes important information including tabletop logistics, staff registration, and other important details.
Please check back often for updates and additional information.
Wednesday, July 21
Move-In Hours | 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Welcome Reception/Sponsor Showcase | 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Thursday, July 22
Sponsor Showcase | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Move-Out Hours | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Networking Reception | 5:45 PM – 7:15 PM
Friday, July 23
No Sponsor Showcase
Health & Safety Measures
Click here to view the Health and Safety measures being implented at CSC.
All employees who will be working the tabletop must register prior to arrival. If one of your staff will be presenting at CSC, you do not need to register them.
All staff passes includes access to the full conference including the sessions, sponsor showcase, meals/refreshments, and receptions. Additional staff passes can be purchased for $199 per person.
To register, please CLICK HERE.
*When registering, enter the email of the main point-of-contact.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase additional staff passes, please contact Kendal Guy.
*Tabletop assignments are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you would like to switch your tabletop number, please contact Laura McDermott.
*Floor plan is subject to change
Hotel and Travel
Travel by Air
The San Antonio International Airport (SAT) is about 15 minute drive from the hotel (8 miles).
There are no hotel shuttle transfers. Other methods of transportation is available i.e. Uber, Lyft, taxis etc. The estimated taxi fare one way is $25 USD.
Travel by Ground
The Greyhound Bus Station and the Amtrak Train Station are less than 1 mile from the hotel.
There is a Hertz Car Rental at the hotel should you wish to rent a car.
CSC has 25% off daily and overnight self-parking (current rate is $37 plus tax per day). Parking rates are subject to change.
For further information on ground transportation and driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Discounted rates are available at the host hotel. We recommend that you do this ASAP before the cut-off date and/or the rooms sell out.
Hotel & Conference Location
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
101 Bowie Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Make Your Hotel Reservation
Rate: $179 single/double occupancy + 16.75% taxes
Guestroom rate includes wifi for Marriott members (free to join!) and discounted daily and overnight self-parking
Call 877-622-3056 and mention Campus Safety Conference
Cut-Off Date: July 9, 2021
Click here to make your hotel reservation.
*NOTE: When booking, select “Attendee” on the drop-down.
Please note: Unfortunately, the CSC Room Block at the Marriott Rivercenter is sold out on 7/20 ONLY; rooms are still available for the other nights of the conference. We have added rooms at the Marriott Riverwalk, and there is availability starting 7/20 thru 7/23 at the CSC rate of $179 single/double occupancy + 16.75% taxes. Make your hotel reservation for either hotel using the link above.
Here is a list of nearby hotels:
- Menger Hotel | 0.3 miles away
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk | 0.7 miles away
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Riverwalk | 0.4 miles away
- Hilton Palacio del Rio | 0.3 miles away
IMPORTANT! – We do not associate with third parties. We encourage that you take advantage of the CSC hotel rate to ensure that you receive our special rate and benefits.
Logistical, Shipping and Printing Information
- One 6×30 linen-less tabletop
- Two feet on each side of the tabletop
- Two chairs
- Shared WiFi
Policies and Restrictions
- You have the option to bring your own linen, rent black linen from the hotel for $25++, or not use any linen.
- The hotel does not allow anything on the tables that will scratch or damage the tops. Hotel fees will apply should the tabletops be damaged.
- No additional equipment may be in the surrounding area EXCEPT floor banners which should be 10 ft. wide by 6 ft. deep.
- All materials must be displayed on the surface of the table and/or within the assigned space.
- If items such as backdrops, pull-up banners, or other materials interfere with your neighbor’s space, you will be asked to take them down.
- Visit the policies and procedures page for more information.
The lead retrieval app is the best solution to keep track of your leads on-site with just a simple scan of your phone!
For more information please contact XPress Leads; 800-746-9734, email@example.com or to order lead retrieval, click here. Please note: the early pricing deadline to order Lead Retrieval is Thursday July 1st
*After the conference, all sponsors will receive the full attendee list including name, job title, school, address, phone number, and e-mail.
Audio Visual and Electricity
- The hotel is the in-house provider for all of your AV needs.
- Click here to view the options, prices, and the order form.
- Should you plan to show videos or demos, we encourage that you embed them prior to arrival OR purchased a wired internet connection from the hotel.
If you have any questions or would like to pay for your AV and electrical needs, please contact the Encore representative, Ryan Owens, at +1-407-493-4778 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Printing
FedEx is the hotel’s in-house shipping provider and is located on the third floor (Ballroom Level) across from the elevators.
Please ship your materials to arrive between July 16 and 20. Should you want your materials to arrive earlier than this date, please contact the FedEx directly at 210-248-0760.
- Inbound and outbound procedures
- Shipping Labels
- Upon arrival, visit the FedEx store on the third floor (Ballroom Level) across from the elevators to pay and retrieve your items. At this time, you can sign a form and pay an additional fee to have the boxes delivered to your table. Be sure to inform them of your tabletop number so they know where they can bring your materials.
- Upon departure, schedule your pickup in advance and pack up your materials. You bring your materials to the FedEx office for them to ship it out or you can sign a form at their office to have them pick up the materials from your tabletop. Should you plan to leave your materials at your tabletop, we recommend that you notify FedEx ASAP to avoid materials from getting lost or stolen.
- Store hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- If you have any questions, please contact the FedEx, 210-248-0760 – email@example.com.
Official CSC Logo Download
Use the official CSC logo on your website and marketing materials to let customers know that you will be at CSC!
Increase your brand awareness and tabletop traffic by connecting with us on social media and using #CSC21 #BeVigilant
FREE Raffle Sponsor Opportunity
This is a great way to encourage attendees to visit your tabletop!
- Select a prize and e-mail it to Syera McClintock for approval before June 18, 2021. Sample prizes include: giftcards, product or service, amazon echo, drones, etc.
- Once approved, purchase the prize and bring it to the conference to display at your tabletop.
- On-site, attendees will receive raffle tickets and a list of participating sponsors so they can visit the sponsor and enter during the Sponsor Showcase.
- During move out hours, a CSC representative will collect the prize and raffle tickets.
- Attend the networking reception to draw the winning ticket and get a photo with the winner!
If paying by check:
Make checks payable to “Campus Safety Conference”
If paying by check, please remit to:
Campus Safety Conference/Emerald Expositions, LLC
32753 Collection Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60693-0327
Campus Safety Conference will send you an invoice with a link to pay your balance online.
If paying by wire or ACH:
Emerald Expositions, LLC
Att: Campus Safety Conference
Bank of America
2701 Harbor Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
*Please see your contract for the ACH routing number, account number, and the SWIFT code.
— Christopher David Dickens, Sergeant, Central State University