Justify your attendance at CAMPUS SAFETY CONFERENCE 2023!
Though the education you will receive at Campus Safety Conference is extremely beneficial, you may need to validate to your campus or district the reasons you are wanting to attend. Campus Safety Conference has compiled a justification toolkit to help you with those needs. We suggest when speaking with your campus/district, stress the importance of breakout sessions you will attend, the new networking opportunities with peers and the 50+ companies in our sponsor showcase you will meet. Here are a few ideas to include when compiling your request:
- Letter to management: Compile a letter to management, whether that be a direct supervisor or greater campus-wide contact, outlining the benefits of attending Campus Safety Conference. Here is a sample letter to use!
- Key Insights: Offer to bring back specific lessons-learned to your community. You will have important takeaways from our 25+ sessions in the short span of two and a half days, as well as conference materials and worksheets to help implement immediate action.
- Conference Sessions: Review the agenda in advance and highlight key sessions and speakers relevant to your role. Bring this highlighted program to reinforce the value of your attendance to your community.
- Speaker Line up: Campus Safety Conference attracts key stakeholders to present. You will have direct access to these industry experts since information sharing, discussion-based sessions and networking are vital parts of the experience.
- Networking Opportunities: Attending the conference is an opportunity to find inspiration and empowerment through peers experiencing the same challenges as you. The contacts you make here will be invaluable as you return to work and push forward in new endeavors.
- Sponsor Showcase: Our sponsors bring products and services that will help take your campus community to the next level. With cutting edge technology and solution based approaches, opportunity is just a networking break away.
- Cost Saving Features: We understand that spending time away from your job and traveling can be expensive. We try to help with costs wherever possible.
- Group Discounts: If four or more people from your company would like to attend, contact Adrian Dalton at [email protected] for a group discount.
- Hotel Discounts: Campus Safety Conference attendees receive discounted rates at the host hotel within our contracted group block. Visit our hotel & travel pages for more information.
Contact us with any questions or needs – we want to help you Prepare to Prevent and join us at Campus Safety Conference in 2023!
— John Ferrari, Director of Student Services, Florida National University