SPEAKER CANCELLATION FAQS
Do I need to cancel my registration?
We will cancel your registration for you.
Will my presentation be accepted for the new 2021 show dates?
We will be reaching out to all speakers with a variety of opportunities to present your topic to our audience. If you have any questions, please contact Amy Reddington.
- By email: Amy.Reddington@EmeraldX.com
- By phone: (781) 858-9970
Should I cancel my flight?
Many airlines are offering waived change fees at this time. We strongly recommend canceling your flight as soon as possible.
How do I cancel/rebook my hotel?
If you have a guestroom reservation at the host hotel and need to cancel, please reference the information below.
- West: M Resort, Spa and Casino – Complete this form.
- East: Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center The hotel will cancel your hotel reservation, so no action is needed from you. The hotel will send an e-mail to the address that was used to make the reservation to confirm that the guestroom has been cancelled.
- Texas: San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter The hotel will cancel your hotel reservation, so no action is needed from you. The hotel will send an e-mail to the address that was used to make the reservation to confirm that the guestroom has been cancelled.
You are unable to rebook your reservation currently. We will let you know when the hotel information for the 2021 events is available.
What are the Campus Safety Conference 2021 dates?
- Campus Safety Conference West: June 14-16, 2021 Las Vegas, NV
- Campus Safety Conference East: July 11-13, 2021 Bethesda, MD
- Campus Safety Conference Texas: July 21-23, 2021 San Antonio, TX
Other Speaker Questions
If you have any specific questions regarding your speaker agreement, please contact Olivia.Moriarty@EmeraldX.com
— Dr. Amanda Guthorn, AVP Public Safety, La Salle University