Interviews, Photos and Other Press Requests
If you are a member of the media/press and would like to arrange an interview of a Campus Safety presenter or keynoter prior to and/or at the conference, please contact the following:
774-505-8033 | Email
Register for the Campus Safety Conference
To meet the requirements for a complimentary press/media pass to the Campus Safety Conference, please e-mail the following to Amy Reddington. Once approved, we will register you for the conference and include you in our e-mails regarding the conference and other upcoming events.
- Phone Number
- ONE of the following approved credentials (see below)
Approved Credentials for Media (any ONE of the following)
- Masthead from a current issue of an industry-related publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- An industry-related article published within the past three months with your byline
- A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead saying that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at Campus Safety Conference.
- Press Photo/ID
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
- If you represent an online publication, you must also provide a monthly traffic report from an external demographic tool, such as Google Analytics, verifying the site or blog gets 1,000 or more unique monthly visitors. The online publication must be a previously established
andindependent site that is regularly updated with original and current news-related content. YouTube, Twitter pages, personal blogs, forums, user groups, and communities will not be considered for media registration.
“CSC is the premier event for school safety, security, emergency management, and networking opportunities. “
— Kenna Powell, Director of Safety, Security and Emergency Management, Providence Day School