REGISTER WITH CONFIDENCE
Reasons to Register with Confidence
- All attendee registration fees for expo and conference passes are fully refundable if cancelled 21 days prior to the conference.
- Book your hotel room through our trusted partner, PassKey, with no deposit due. Reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours before your arrival date without penalties.
- Over 40 exhibitors will be there ready to show you their most innovative solutions in safety and security.
- Take advantage of the three conference tracks with more than 40 expert presenters offering educational and interactive keynotes, breakouts sessions, workshops and roundtable discussions, plus many networking opportunities.
- Come celebrate our resilient industry! Create meaningful connections. Grab a drink with a longtime industry colleague. After a difficult year, we could all use some face-to-face interaction with our peers.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
With the ongoing coverage surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its potential effects, it is Campus Safety Conference’s and Emerald’s top priority to keep our community safe and informed. The CSC team is monitoring the situation daily and following the guidelines set-forth by our federal and local government and health agencies, and are in close, ongoing contact with local San Antonio authorities. In addition, we are implementing control measures and best practices recommended by the CDC and local health officials around the show and on-site. Our focus is to keep attendees, exhibitors and the CSC community updated regularly.
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
We are working closely with The San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter to ensure that our events adhere to recommendations of local, state, and federal authorities. San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter and has been committed to creating compelling guest experiences. As they’ve opened their doors and welcomed events back into their venue, the health and safety of their guests and team members mean more than it ever has before.
Stay Up to Date with New Practices that the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter is Implementing to Ensure Your Health & Safety:
- San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter | https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/satrc
Emerald Preparedness, Prevention, & Response Plan
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our focus at Emerald has been on the health and safety of our customers, our staff and our communities. In preparing for reopening our events, we have developed a preparedness, prevention and response plan designed to welcome you back. This plan is a comprehensive, multi-layered approach that is fluid and will continue to evolve based on guidance issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state, and local governments. Emerald’s preparedness, prevention and response plan is our commitment to providing assurance and confidence that our events have your health and safety as our number one priority. Learn more
Please note: At this stage in our pre-show planning, masks will be required at all three Campus Safety Conference 2021 events.
” CSC is the conference to attend. If you are not there, you are missing out! “
— Scott Leven, Director of Safety and Security, Ozarks Technical Community College