CAMPUS SAFETY ONLINE SUMMIT FAQ’S
I'm having difficulty logging in, can you help?
- Go to the registration home page.
- Use your login credentials you used to register for the event.
What if my audio isn't working?
- Make sure your computer/device’s audio is available, unmuted and the volume is turned up to an acceptable level.
- If you are having trouble with receiving the audio, please select the “?” in the upper corner of the Webcast interface, and select “Test My System Now.” This will give you information on your connection and how to remedy any problems you may have.
- Often just simply disconnecting and rejoining the event will allow you to catch a better stream of the audio if you are experiencing audio problems.
- NOTE: All sessions can only be listened to via audio, there is no dial-in option.
How do I ask a question during the event?
- On the left side of your screen there is a box labeled “Ask a Question” where you can enter your questions.
- Questions related to the webcast topic will be held and answered during the Q&A session at the end of the event.
- Questions related to technical issues can also be entered in this box, and they will be answered immediately by our webcast producers.
Will my sessions be available to view after the live session has aired?
- It will be available as an on-demand event approximately 15 minutes after the live session has ended.
- You can use the same event page and email credentials to enter the on-demand version.
Are you offering certificates?
Yes! After viewing the live or on demand session, you will be asked to complete a brief survey. Upon completing the survey, you will receive a certificate of completion. Please note, the certificates are per session.
If I did not receive my certificate, who do I contact?
Please contact Olivia Moriarty:
Share the event with your colleagues:
Connect with us on social media and use #CSOS
I'm interested in sponsoring a future Online Summit and/or CSC, who do I contact?
Please contact Laura McDermott:
- [email protected]
- (774) 505-8016
I'm interested in speaking at a future Online Summit and/or CSC, who do I contact?
Please contact Amy Reddington:
- [email protected]
- (774) 505-8033
When does Campus Safety Conference 2021 take place?
— Dr. Amanda Guthorn, AVP Public Safety, La Salle University