EAST | SPONSOR PORTAL
JULY 12 – 14, 2020 – BETHESDA NORTH MARRIOTT – BETHESDA, MD
Welcome, Campus Safety Conference East Sponsors!
This area of the website is for current sponsors only, and includes important information including tabletop logistics, staff registration, and other important details. Please check back often for updates and additional information.
Sunday, July 12
Move-In Hours | 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Welcome Reception/Sponsor Showcase | 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Monday, July 13
Sponsor Showcase | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Move-Out Hours | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Networking Reception | 5:45 PM – 7:15 PM
Tuesday, July 14
No Sponsor Showcase
To register your onsite staff…
- Click here to access the Sponsor Registration Portal
- Username: Primary contact’s email
- Password: Unique password e-mailed to the primary contact
All employees who will be working the tabletop must register prior to arrival. If one of your staff will be presenting at CSC, you do not need to register them.
All staff passes includes access to the full conference including the sessions, sponsor showcase, meals/refreshments, and receptions. Additional staff passes can be purchased for $199 per person.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase additional staff passes, please contact Olivia Roma.
*Tabletop assignments are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you would like to switch your tabletop number, please contact Olivia Roma.
*Floor plan is subject to change
Hotel and Travel
Travel by Air
The Ronald Reagan Washing National Airport (DCA) is about 37 minutes from the hotel (23 miles).
The Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is about 43 minutes from the hotel (25 miles).
The Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is about 47 minutes from the hotel (38 miles)
Travel by Ground
The Metro/MARC/Amtrak Train Station is less than 4 miles from the hotel.
Parking at the hotel is $19 per day and $30 per night.
Parking at the Convention Center is $2.50 per hour for a maximum of 30 hours.
CSC has a discounted rate for daily self-parking at the Convention Center for $15 per day ($30 value).
For further information on ground transportation and driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Hotel & Conference Location
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Rockville, MD 20852
*The hotel is temporarily closed
- Reservation Inquiries: contact the Marriott Central Reservation Team by calling (888) 236-2427.
- Other Inquiries: Call the hotel directly at (301) 822-9200 and leave a voicemail. A representative from the hotel will respond within 24-hours.
Make Your Hotel Reservation
Guestroom rate includes WiFi for Marriott members (free to join!) and discounted self-parking.
Cut-Off Date: Friday, June 19, 2020
Call 877-622-3056 and mention Campus Safety Conference.
Click here to make your hotel reservation.
IMPORTANT! – We do not associate with third parties. We encourage that you take advantage of the CSC hotel rate to ensure that you receive our special rate and benefits.
Logistical, Shipping and Printing Information
- One 6×30 or two 6×18 tabletops with black linen
- Two feet on each side of the tabletop
- Two chairs
- Shared WiFi
Policies and Restrictions
- You have the option to bring your own linen
- No additional equipment may be in the surrounding area EXCEPT floor banners which should be 10 ft. wide by 6 ft. deep.
- All materials must be displayed on the surface of the table and/or within the assigned space.
- If items such as backdrops, pull-up banners, or other materials interfere with your neighbor’s space, you will be asked to take them down.
Visit the policies and procedures page for more information.
The lead retrieval app is the best solution to keep track of your leads on-site with just a simple scan of your phone!
If you have any questions, please contact CDS by calling 800-746-9734 or e-mail email@example.com.
*After the conference, all sponsors will receive the full attendee list including name, job title, school, address, phone number, and e-mail.
Audio Visual and Electricity
- The hotel is the in-house provider for all of your AV needs.
- Click here to view the options, prices, and the order form.
- Should you plan to show videos or demos, we encourage that you embed them prior to arrival OR purchased a wired internet connection from the hotel.
If you have any questions or would like to pay for your AV and electrical needs, please contact your PSAV representative, Ericka Paniagua – (301) 822-9200 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Printing
There is no in-house provider for your shipping needs and have the choice to use FedEx, UPS or any other shipping provider that you prefer to use. The hotel will be your in-house resource in case you have any questions or need assistance.
Please ship your materials to arrive between July 7 and 10. Should you want your materials to arrive earlier than this date, please contact the hotel directly at 301-822-9261.
- Inbound and outbound procedures and shipping labels.
- Upon arrival, contact safety and security by calling 301-822-9261 to request and pay for the materials that you had shipped to the hotel. Be sure to inform them of your tabletop number so they know where they can bring your materials.
- Upon departure, schedule your pickup in advance, pack up your materials and leave it at the tabletop. We recommend that you notify safety and security to avoid materials from getting lost or stolen.
If you have any questions please contact safety and security by calling 301-822-9261.
There is no business center at the hotel for your printing needs.
There is a 24/7 FedEx Office Print and Shipping Center 1 mile from the hotel. For more information, please click here.
Official CSC Logo Download
Use the official CSC logo on your website and marketing materials to let customers know that you will be at CSC!
Increase your brand awareness and tabletop traffic by connecting with us on social media and using #CSC20 #BeVigilant
FREE Raffle Sponsor Opportunity
This is a great way to encourage attendees to visit your tabletop!
- Select a prize and e-mail it to Olivia Roma for approval before May 1, 2020. Sample prizes include: giftcards, product or service, amazon echo, drones, etc.
- Once approved, purchase the prize and bring it to the conference to display at your tabletop.
- On-site, attendees will receive raffle tickets and a list of participating sponsors so they can visit the sponsor and enter during the Sponsor Showcase.
- Attend the networking reception to draw the winning ticket and get a photo with the winner!
If you have any questions or would like to participate in the raffles, please contact Olivia Roma.
Sponsor Incentive Contest!
Participate in this exciting (and new) contest and be eligible to win a prize that is worth over $2,000! Here’s how it works:
- Contact Olivia Roma to retrieve your sponsor code and custom link.
- Provide this customized registration link and promo code to customers, prospects, etc. that offers them $100 off the Conference Pass or $10 off the Express Pass.
- The top two companies with the most registrations (Conference or Express Pass) wins!
Exposure in a 2020 Product Showcase Newsletter
10% Off CSC21 Tabletops
- Click here for prize details, tips and tricks, and rules and regulations.
- If you have any questions or would like to participate, please contact Olivia Roma.
If paying by check:
Make checks payable to “Campus Safety Conference”
If paying by check, please remit to:
Campus Safety Conference/Emerald Expositions, LLC
32753 Collection Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60693-0327
Campus Safety Conference will send you an invoice with a link to pay your balance online.
If paying by wire or ACH:
Emerald Expositions, LLC
Att: Campus Safety Conference
Bank of America
2701 Harbor Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
*Please see your contract for the ACH routing number, account number, and the SWIFT code.
— Christopher David Dickens, Sergeant, Central State University