CSC EAST SPONSOR PORTAL
Welcome, CSC East Sponsors!
Thank you for your support of CSC East. This area of the website is for current sponsors only, and includes important information including tabletop logistics, staff registration, and other important details.
Please check back often for updates and additional information.
Monday, June 20th
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Move-in Hours
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Welcome Reception
Tuesday, June 21st
7:30 AM – 3:30 PM: Sponsor Showcase Open
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM: Breakfast & Networking Break
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Coffee & Networking Break
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM: Lunch & Networking Break
2:00 PM – 2:15 PM: Networking Break
3:15 PM – 3:30 PM: Networking Break
3:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Sponsor Showcase Move-Out
Wednesday, June 22nd
No Sponsor Showcase
For a full conference agenda, please visit our website.
*Sponsor Showcase located in the Grand Ballroom onsite, across from registration.
Health & Safety Measures
Click here to view the Health and Safety measures being implemented at CSC. Check back often for any updates in this ever-changing environment.
All employees who will be working the tabletop must register prior to arrival. All staff passes includes access to the full conference including the sessions, sponsor showcase, meals/refreshments, and receptions. Additional staff passes can be purchased for $199 per person.
Register your staff >>
*Input your unique company’s code to receive your two (2) complimentary staff badges.
*When registering, enter the email of the main point-of-contact.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase additional staff passes, please contact Adrian Dalton.
Hotel and Travel
Traveling by Air
The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is about 37 minutes from the hotel (23 miles).
The Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is about 43 minutes from the hotel (25 miles).
The Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is about 47 minutes from the hotel (38 miles).
There are no hotel shuttle transfers.
Other methods of transportation are available i.e. Uber, Lyft, taxis etc. The estimated taxi fares vary from $55-70 (one way) depending on the airport.
The White Flint Metro Bus Station and The White Flint Metro Subway Station – Red Line are 0.2 miles or less from the hotel. Bus and subway fares vary from $6.90 to $14.00 (one way) depending on the airport.
For more information, please click here.
Traveling by Ground
There is a Hertz Car Rental at the hotel should you wish to rent a car.
The White Flint Metro Bus Station and the White Flint Metro Subway Station – Red Line are 0.2 miles or less from the hotel.
The Metro/MARC/Amtrak Train Station is less than 4 miles from the hotel.
CSC has a discounted self-parking rate of $15 per night (currently $30 per night).
For further information on ground transportation and driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Hotel deadline extended to June 3, 2022.
Check in: 4:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm
Incidentals Deposit: $25 credit card or $50 cash per night
Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to check in date to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
Individuals will be responsible for all guestroom fees including room, tax, resort fee, cancellations, no shows, and any other fees that could apply.
- Make your hotel reservation ASAP as the discounted rates could sell out before the May 27 deadline.
- Visit the hotel’s website to view their policies.
- We do not associate with third parties. We encourage that you take advantage of the CSC hotel rate to ensure that you receive our special rate and benefits.
Logistical, Shipping and Printing Information
Each tabletop is provided the following:
- A 6’ draped table
- 2 chairs
- Shared WiFi Access
- A 6’x9’ footprint
Policies and Restrictions
- You have the option to bring your own linen or use the hotel-provided one
- No additional equipment may be in the surrounding area EXCEPT floor banners. All should be kept within the 6’x9’ footprint. If there is a special circumstance you’d like to discuss, please contact your sales representative.
- All materials must be displayed on the surface of the table and/or within the assigned space.
- If items such as backdrops, pull-up banners, or other materials interfere with your neighbor’s space, you will be asked to take them down.
- View complete policies and procedures.
Based off feedback from our 2021 events, we will not be offering a formal lead retrieval scanning system for our 2022 conference. Please contact your sales representative with any questions.
Audio Visual and Electricity
- The hotel is the in-house provider for all of your AV needs.
- Should you plan to show videos or demos, we encourage that you embed them prior to arrival OR purchase a wired internet connection from the hotel.
- The order form for AV and electric is available here.
If you have any questions or would like to pay for your AV and electrical needs, please contact Joshua Brooks with Encore at [email protected].
Shipping and Printing
- The Hotel will accept and store all boxes and shipments required for Campus Safety Conference. Shipments must be scheduled to arrive no more than 3 days prior to the conference as the Hotel has limited storage space. Shipments arriving more than 3 days prior will be refused and a storage fee may apply.
- Shipping fees are charged by the Hotel. For information on pricing, please review this sheet.
- When shipping materials to the hotel, please use the below address and attached Shipping Labels. Multiple packages within a single shipment should be numbered in sequence (IE: 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3)
All labels should follow this format:
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Attn: Jessica Benz
Hold for: Campus Safety Conference, On Property Contact Name & Arrival Date
There is not a FedEx or UPS office onsite at the hotel property. We recommend setting up labels in advance of the event for return shipments and bringing with your onsite team. FedEx will pick up from the shipping/receiving area on property at the end of our sponsor showcase, for all scheduled shipments. Since the Grand Ballroom is street level, vendors will be able to utilize the doors leading to the street to bring in their equipment. The hotel’s event staff will be able to provide guidance as needed.
Official CSC Logo Download
Increase your brand awareness and tabletop traffic by connecting with us on social media and using #CSC22 #EmbracingResilience
FREE Raffle Sponsor Opportunity
This is a great way to encourage attendees to visit your tabletop!
- Select a prize and e-mail it to Adrian Dalton for approval before June 1, 2022. Sample prizes include: giftcards, product or service, amazon echo, drones, etc.
- Once approved, purchase the prize and bring it to the conference to display at your tabletop.
- On-site, attendees will receive raffle tickets and a list of participating sponsors so they can visit the sponsor and enter during the Sponsor Showcase.
- During move out hours, a CSC representative will collect the prize and raffle tickets.
- Attend the networking reception to draw the winning ticket and get a photo with the winner!
Gain more visibility and brand awareness pre-show, on-site and post event by checking out our upgrade and add-on options! If there’s something you don’t see that you would like to implement at CSC, please contact your sales representative.
Invite your customers!
” CSC is the conference to attend. If you are not there, you are missing out! “
— Scott Leven, Director of Safety and Security, Ozarks Technical Community College