WEST 2023 | SPONSOR | LOGISTICS
July 10-12, 2023 | Henderson, NV
Logistical, Shipping and Printing Information
Each tabletop is provided the following:
- A 6’ draped table
- 2 chairs
- Shared WiFi Access
- A 6’x9’ footprint
Policies and Restrictions
- You have the option to bring your own linen or use the hotel-provided one
- No additional equipment may be in the surrounding area EXCEPT floor banners. All should be kept within the 6’x9’ footprint. If there is a special circumstance you’d like to discuss, please contact your sales representative.
- All materials must be displayed on the surface of the table and/or within the assigned space.
- If items such as backdrops, pull-up banners, or other materials interfere with your neighbor’s space, you will be asked to take them down.
Please contact your sales representative with any questions.
Audio Visual and Electricity
Need additional AV at your tabletop? Order here!
There is no deadline to order AV for CSC West 2023.
Shipping and Printing
All materials can be shipped to the business center at the M Resort.
As storage space is limited, the hotel cannot except deliveries more than three days prior to the conference. Please send shipping information with tracking numbers to [email protected]. Charges may apply to any materials received more than three calendar days before date of guest arrival, as well as three days after guest departure.
Please send shipments to the below address. Send all tracking and shipping information to [email protected].
Business Center Inside The M Resort
Hold for: Campus Safety Conference 12300 Las Vegas Blvd S Henderson, NV 89044
Phone:(702) 797-1930 Fax: (702) 797-3111
If you would like your shipment to be together to the tabletop, please fill out the below forms and send to the business center.
- Exhibitor Shipping Label
- Ship Out from Business Center
- Materials Handling Credit Card Authorization Form
Materials handling pricing can be found here.
” CSC is the conference to attend. If you are not there, you are missing out! “
— Scott Leven, Director of Safety and Security, Ozarks Technical Community College