TEXAS | HOTEL AND TRAVEL
JULY 21 – 23, 2021 – MARRIOTT RIVERCENTER – SAN ANTONIO, TX
Dates and Location
Date: July 21 – 23, 2021
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hotel: San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
101 Bowie Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Attire: Business casual. Uniforms are welcomed.
Hotel and Travel
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
101 Bowie Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Rate: $179 single/double occupancy + 16.75% taxes
Guestroom rate includes wifi for Marriott members (free to join!) and discounted daily and overnight self-parking
Call 877-622-3056 and mention Campus Safety Conference
Cut-Off Date: July 9, 2021
*NOTE: When booking, select “Attendee” on the drop-down.
Please note: Unfortunately, the CSC Room Block at the Marriott Rivercenter is sold out on 7/20 ONLY; rooms are still available for the other nights of the conference. We have added rooms at the Marriott Riverwalk, and there is availability starting 7/20 thru 7/23 at the CSC rate of $179 single/double occupancy + 16.75% taxes. Make your hotel reservation for either hotel using the link above.
Here is a list of nearby hotels:
- Menger Hotel | 0.3 miles away
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk | 0.7 miles away
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Riverwalk | 0.4 miles away
- Hilton Palacio del Rio | 0.3 miles away
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm
Incidentals Deposit: $50 per day
Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to check in date to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
Individuals will be responsible for all guestroom fees including room, tax, resort fee, cancellations, no shows, and any other fees that could apply.
- Reservation Inquiries: contact the Marriott Central Reservation Team by calling (888) 236-2427.
- Other Inquiries: Call the hotel directly at (210) 223-1000 and leave a voicemail. A representative from the hotel will respond within 24-hours.
- Make your hotel reservation ASAP as the discounted rates could sell out before the deadline.
- Visit the hotel’s website to view their policies.
- We do not associate with third parties. We encourage that you take advantage of the CSC hotel rate to ensure that you receive our special rate and benefits.
- Arrive July 21 by 3:00 pm (Welcome Reception starts at 5:00 pm). If you are attending the Pre-Conferences, arrive the evening of July 20 or the morning of July 21 (Pre-Conferences start at 1:00 pm)
- Depart on July 23 by 4:00 pm (ends at 12:00 pm) or on July 24.
- Arrive on July 22 before 1:00 pm (starts at 1:00 pm)
- Depart the evening of July 22 by 7:30 pm (ends at 7:15 pm) or on July 23.
Traveling by Air
The San Antonio International Airport (SAT) is about 15 minute drive from the hotel (8 miles).
There are no hotel shuttle transfers. Other methods of transportation is available i.e. Uber, Lyft, taxis etc. The estimated taxi fare one way is $25 USD.
Traveling by Ground
The Greyhound Bus Station and the Amtrak Train Station are less than 1 mile from the hotel.
There is a Hertz Car Rental at the hotel should you wish to rent a car.
CSC has 25% off daily and overnight self-parking (current rate is $37 plus tax per day). Parking rates are subject to change.
For further information on ground transportation and driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Things to Do
This hotel is the best spot to be in San Antonio! With the hotel being attached to the mall and just steps to the famous River Walk (literally), you can enjoy a variety of dining, shopping, and local entertainment. You can take the water taxi down the River Walk to explore areas such as the Pearl District. If you prefer to travel by foot, you can explore areas such as the historic Alamo, El Mercado/Market Square, Legoland Discovery Center, plus more!
- Click here to see restaurants near the hotel.
- Click here to see local attractions near the hotel.
- Click here for additional restaurants and attractions.
” CSC is the conference to attend. If you are not there, you are missing out! “
— Scott Leven, Director of Safety and Security, Ozarks Technical Community College