TEXAS | HOTEL AND TRAVEL
JULY 26 – 28, 2020 – MARRIOTT RIVERCENTER – SAN ANTONIO, TX
Date: July 26 – 28, 2020
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hotel: San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
101 Bowie Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Attire: Business casual. Uniforms are welcomed.
Conference Dates: July 26 – 28, 2020
An overview of the schedule can be found below.
* Schedule is subject to change. For the most up-to-date schedule, please click here.
July 26, 2020 | 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- 11:00 am – 7:00 pm | Registration
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm | Pre-Conferences (Add On)
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm | Welcome Reception
July 27, 2020 | 8:00 am – 7:15 pm
- Registration, Conference, Sponsor Showcase, Lunch/Refreshments, and Networking Reception
- Express Pass | 1:00 pm – 7:15 pm: Limited Access to any three sessions that says “Sponsored By”, General Session, and Networking Reception.
July 28, 2020 | 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Conference, Refreshments
- Reservation Inquiries: contact the Marriott Central Reservation Team by calling (888) 236-2427.
- Other Inquiries: Call the hotel directly at (210) 223-1000 and leave a voicemail. A representative from the hotel will respond within 24-hours.
Make Your Hotel Reservation
Guestroom rate includes wifi for Marriott members (free to join!) and discounted daily and overnight self-parking
Cut-Off Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Call 877-622-3056 and mention Campus Safety Conference
Click here and select the attendee from the drop down menu.
BOOK YOUR HOTEL TODAY!
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm
Incidentals Deposit: $50 per day
Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to check in date to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
Individuals will be responsible for all guestroom fees including room, tax, resort fee, cancellations, no shows, and any other fees that could apply.
- Make your hotel reservation ASAP as the discounted rates could sell out before the deadline.
- Visit the hotel’s website to view their policies.
- We do not associate with third parties. We encourage that you take advantage of the CSC hotel rate to ensure that you receive our special rate and benefits.
CSC recommends that you make the following travel arrangements:
- Arrive July 26 by 3:00 pm (Welcome Reception starts at 5:00 pm). If you are attending the Pre-Conferences, arrive the evening of July 25 or the morning of July 26 (Pre-Conferences start at 1:00 pm)
- Depart on July 28 by 4:00 pm (ends at 12:00 pm) or on July 29.
- Arrive on July 27 before 1:00 pm (starts at 1:00 pm)
- Depart the evening of July 27 by 7:30 pm (ends at 7:15 pm) or on July 28.
Traveling by Air
The San Antonio International Airport (SAT) is about 15 minute drive from the hotel (8 miles).
There are no hotel shuttle transfers. Other methods of transportation is available i.e. Uber, Lyft, taxis etc. The estimated taxi fare one way is $25 USD.
Traveling by Ground
The Greyhound Bus Station and the Amtrak Train Station are less than 1 mile from the hotel.
There is a Hertz Car Rental at the hotel should you wish to rent a car.
CSC has 25% off daily and overnight self-parking (current rate is $37 plus tax per day). Parking rates are subject to change.
For further information on ground transportation and driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Things to Do
This hotel is the best spot to be in San Antonio! With the hotel being attached to the mall and just steps to the famous River Walk (literally), you can enjoy a variety of dining, shopping, and local entertainment. You can take the water taxi down the River Walk to explore areas such as the Pearl District. If you prefer to travel by foot, you can explore areas such as the historic Alamo, El Mercado/Market Square, Legoland Discovery Center, plus more!
” CSC is the conference to attend. If you are not there, you are missing out! “
— Scott Leven, Director of Safety and Security, Ozarks Technical Community College