SPONSOR CANCELLATION FAQS
Do I need to cancel my staff pass registrations?
We will cancel these registrations for you.
How do I receive a refund for the additional staff pass or passes that I purchased?
We will apply a refund to the original form of payment and send you a receipt.
Should I cancel my flight?
We strongly recommend canceling your flight as soon as possible.
How do I cancel/rebook my hotel?
If you have a guestroom reservation at the host hotel and need to cancel, please reference the information below:
- West: M Resort, Spa and Casino – If you have a guestroom reservation at the host hotel, the hotel will cancel your hotel reservation, so no action is needed from you. The hotel will send an e-mail to the address that was used to make the reservation to confirm that the guestroom has been cancelled.
- East: Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center The hotel will cancel your hotel reservation, so no action is needed from you. The hotel will send an e-mail to the address that was used to make the reservation to confirm that the guestroom has been cancelled.
You are unable to rebook your reservation currently. We will let you know when the hotel information for the 2022 events is available.
Should I cancel my other orders for utilities and services not placed with Emerald?
Yes, please see below information on how to cancel your on-site AV and electrical orders.
- West: M Resort, Spa and Casino Contact Kris Kubala at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (512) 525-5725.
- East: Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center The hotel will cancel your order, so no action is needed from you.
If you have any questions regarding your contact, please email Olivia.Moriarty@EmeraldX.com for assistance.
What events will take place in 2021?
- Campus Safety Conference Texas: July 21-23, 2021 San Antonio, TX
- Campus Safety Conference at EDspaces: November 3-5, 2021 | Pittsburg, PA
- Campus Safety Online Summit: December 8-9, 2021
Will I get a refund or credit?
We would love for you to continue your sponsorships in 2021, and these opportunities will be discussed on a case-by-case basis. Your account executive will be in touch with all of your options.
- All 2021 companies will receive communication from your account executive.
- Sponsors will need to make sure a company representative is able to discuss opportunities.
- If a company does not want to participate in other opportunities, a full refund of your 2021 CSC West and/or East payment will be issued.
- Refunds will be issued, however based on the number of sponsor companies, please be aware this is not a quick process, but it will absolutely happen, and we ask for your patience.
If interested in exploring opportunities or customizing a new sponsorship to connect with buyers right now, please contact your sales representative:
- By email: Laura.McDermott@EmeraldX.com
- By phone: (774) 505-8016
What if I receive a message from someone claiming to provide access to Campus Safety Conference attendee information?
Please be cautious should you receive unsolicited emails from someone claiming to have access to Campus Safety Conference contacts or asking you to register for the show or for other information. This may be an example of an emerging scam targeting attendees and exhibitors events that have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
— Dr. Amanda Guthorn, AVP Public Safety, La Salle University