Welcome 2018 Campus Safety Conference Sponsors!
Thank you once again for agreeing to participate in this year's conference. We are pleased to provide you with this sponsor guideline/kit. It includes everything you need to know as a sponsor including the floor plan, order forms, shipping directions and other important information. Please click each category for more details.
Registration, Passes & Discounts
Complimentary Staff Passes
Event, Session, Workshop and Reception Sponsors: 4 Passes
Tabletop, Hot Topic, and Break Sponsors: 2 Passes
Please refer to your sponsorship agreement to confirn how many passes are included.
Registration includes the conference sessions, panels, hot topic meetups, receptions, meals and sponsor showcase (Save $599 per person).
Register Your Team
- Click here to access the registration page for sponsors.
- IMPORTANT: This IS NOT the same link as the attendee registration page.
- To confirm if you are using the correct link, you should see 'SPON' towards the end of the website URL.
- If you see 'CONF' towards the end of the website URL, this means you are using the incorrect website.
- Enter the sponsor code that was provided in the promo field
- Complete the registration form and submit it to complete your registration
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon registering.
Should you have any questions, need assistance and/or additional sponsor staff passes, please contact Olivia Roma.
Pre-Conference (Optional Add On)
The day before the conference, there will be two pre-conferences taking place for just $49 ($99 value)!
Please click here for information on the pre-conferences and to register.
Invite your friends and colleagues to the conference! Provide them with the registration link and the VIP code to SAVE $300 off the full registration price. Please be sure to provide the VIP code that was given to you.
Please note, this code can’t be used towards the pre-conferences, previously registered attendees and/or combined with other discounts.
Should you have any questions and/or need assistance accessing the VIP code, please contact Olivia Roma.
Sponsorship packages that include a tabletop will contain the following:
- (1) 6x30 tabletop with brown linen and drape - If materials i.e. pull up banner interfere with your neighbor, you will be required to remove it.
- (2) Chairs
- (1) Wastebasket
- Shared wifi
- Should you plan to show videos or demos, we encourage that you embed them prior to arrival OR purchase a wired internet connection from the hotel.
- Electricity or wired internet is not included with the tabletop. To order electricity or wired internet, please click here complete the form and send it to Roy L. Rucker Jr.
- Shared tabletop fee, if applicable, is $1,000.
- We encourage that you bring your own extension cords and power strips.
Floor Plan & Assignments
Download the Floor Plan and Table Assignments
If you did not confirm your table number in the contract, we have selected it for you.
To confirm your table assignment, please contact Olivia Roma.
We encourage that you take advantage of this opportunity to be creative with your tabletop. Below are some helpful tips and tricks to having a successful tabletop display.
- Keep your area clean!
- Make sure your signage is clear and easy for attendees to read.
- Encourage visitors!
- Flyers, demos, videos etc. are great ways approaches that bring value and attract attendees to visit your tabletop.
- Handouts such as pens, usbs or other valuable items encourages attendees to visit your table and help promote your company after the event.
- It can be as simple as having candy at your tabletop to being super creative and bringing a special guest i.e. up and coming celebrity, retired celebrity etc. are some great ways to attract attendees to your tabletop.
- Organize your leads.
- Have a fish bowl, envelope or sign in sheet to keep track of your leads.
- For helpful on-site tips, please see the onsite section.
For more helpful tips and tricks, please click here.
Tabletop Display Requirements
When planning out your tabletop display, please be sure to note the following:
- All display materials must be placed on the surface of the table.
- No additional equipment may be in the surrounding area EXCEPT floor banners which should be 10 ft wide by 6 ft deep.
- No signs, banners flags etc. may be displayed from the ceilings or walls. They can be attached to the table.
- Nothing can be attached to the columns, walls, floors or other parts of the exhibit area without permission from the proper building authority.
- Distribution of promotional gummed stickers and/or labels is strictly prohitibited. Fluids, caustic or staining, must not be used where they may damage floor coverings.
- Please do not leave any valuables unattended. The Campus Safety Conference and the hotel will not be responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- To avoid a situation from occurring, we encourage that you bring any valuable materials with you when you are not present at the table.
- Other props such as pipe and drape, plants etc. will not be available.
- Sponsors are responsible for their own tabletop from the shipping of materials all the way to sending back any materials.
Whether you are part of the planning process or on-site execution, we are here to help you maximize your company's ROI. In order to do this, you must make sure that you have everything you need. Below are some tips to help you prepare for the conference. We have created customize a customized materials and checklist for your conveneince.
Download Sponsor Check List
Download Sponsor Materials List
Click here to see other ways you can maximize your company's ROI when participating in this year's conference.
Order & Shipping Forms
We encourage that you review the sponsor guidelines to see what we recommend you bring to save costs on-site.
Should you need to order/rent anything we recommend you work directly with the in-house AV team.
To view their options and to place an order, please be sure to do the following prior to arrival:
- Click here to view your options and to complete the credit card authorization form.
- Complete the order form and credit card authorization form on page 2 of the link.
- E-mail it to Roy L. Rucker Jr. prior to arrival.
Should you have any regarding AV, please do not hesitate to contact Roy L. Rucker Jr.
Shipping to the Conference
The Omni Mandalay at Las Colinas has limited storage space.
Please be sure to have materials arrive to the hotel NO EARLIER THAN Wednesday, June 20.
To ensure that you have the correct information and to assist the hotel with receiving your materials, I have created a custom shipping label.
We encourage that you tape this next to the provider's shipping label so the hotel can recognize it upon delivery.
When labeleing your box, you will see a column labeled as box #. This information will help you with the shipping manifest below.
Download the Shipping Label
After the materials are shipped, you have to hope that everything arrives as planned. To assist you with keeping track of everything that is being shipped as well as cross checking to ensure that everything has arrived, we have created a shipping and return shipping manifest.
Download the Shipping Manifest
Inbound Shipping (To the Conference):
Hotel's shipping and handling fees: $5 per box, $75 per pallet
The hotel will deliver your materials to your assigned table
Outbound Shipping (After the Conference)
If you will be sending any materials back to your company, you will be responsible for scheduling a pick up.
After the showcase, please pack up your materials and include your shipping label. The hotel staff will bring your boxes to the loading dock.
* Please note, if you do not schedule a pickup, the hotel staff will not be able to ship your boxes for you.
Use the links provided in the shipping to conference to create a label, the Campus Safety Conference label (optional) and the shipping manifest.
To schedule a pickup, I recommend that you schedule this prior to arrival or prior to the showcase opening.
To schedule a pickup, please use the following links:
Please note, should you need to leave prior to the scheduled pickup, the Campus Safety Conference and the hotel are not responsible for your materials.
Social Media & Marketing
Connect with us on social media so we can help each other promote your company's participation!
Don't forget to use the #CSC18 and #WhatYouDoMatters
We have created custom images and logos just for you to use when marketing the conference!
Please click here to download all customized images and logos.
Another great way to promote your company's participation and the conference is to e-mail your clients and prospects. We have created an e-mail for you to use to send to your clients and prospects.
To use the sample e-mail...
- Download the Sample E-mail
- Update the fields highlighted in yellow
- E-mail it to your Clients and Prospects!
If you prefer to create your own e-mail, please be sure to include...
Sponsor Showcase Hours
Monday, June 25, 2018 from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sponsor Showcase Setup
Monday, June 25, 2018 from 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Sponsor Showcase Breakdown
Monday, June 25, 2018 from 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
We have strategically built the schedule so attendees have the time and opportunity to visit the Sponsor Showcase during the hot topic meetups and sessions that do not apply to them.
Sponsors are encouraged to attend the receptions.
Below is the conference schedule for your convenience.
|Sunday, June 24, 2018||2:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Pre-Conferences (Optional add on)|
|5:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Welcome Reception|
|Monday, June 25, 2018||7:00 am - 10:00 am||Sponsor Setup|
|7:00 am - 8:00 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|8:00 am - 6:00 pm||Conference|
|9:15 am - 9:30 am||Networking Break|
|11:00 am - 4:00 pm||Sponsor Showcase|
|12:00 pm - 1:30 pm||Attendee Lunch|
|3:30 pm - 4:00 pm||Networking Break|
|4:00 pm||Sponsor Breakdown|
|6:00 pm||Conference Concludes for the Day|
|6:00 pm - 7:00 pm||Networking Reception|
|Tuesday, June 26, 2018||7:00 am - 8:00 am||Breakfast|
|8:00 am - 12:30 pm||Conference|
|12:30 pm||Conference Adjourns|
Please note, the schedule is subject to change. For the most updated schedule, please click here.
- The attendee's dress code is business casual.
- Typical attire for sponsors is business casual or business. Feel free to wear attire with your company's logo to help promote as a sponsor.
- Please use your best judgment when selecting attire for the conference.
This is the most important part! To maximize the most out of your sponsorship package, here are some helpful tips to keep in mind.
- Put on silent or vibrate.
- Being on your cellphone sends a negative message to attendees about you and your company.
- Avoid having them out as much as possible.
- Keep your table clean!
- Hide any extra cords that may show.
- Avoid sitting in your chairs.
- Sitting in your chair as attendees walk by sends a negative message.
- Stand up preferably in front or next to your table to show attendees you care!
- Engage with your attendeees!
- Take advantage of this face-to-face opportunity.
- Be friendly, outgoing and assertive to the attendees. Welcome them to your tabletop.
- Network as much as possible.
- Attend sessions, receptions or even walk around to meet and network with attendees.
- Most importantly, enjoy participating as a sponsor and enjoy the conference!
Hotel, Travel & Things To Do
June 24 - 26, 2018
Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
221 East Las Colinas Blvd.
Irving, TX 75039
(800) THE-OMNI (800) 843-6664
Deluxe Room: $159++
Government Rate: $135++ (Limited rooms available. Rate is subject to change based on hotel's policies)
Includes guestroom wifi and self-parking (limited availability)
Say Goodnight to Hunger - Over 48 million Americans struggle with putting food on the table. Help us make a difference! For every night that is booked, the Omni will contribute a meal to their local community.
IMPORTANT: We do not work with third party vendors. Should a third party reach out to you, do not proceed and contact us immediately.
RESERVE YOUR ROOM NOW!
Call (800) THE-OMNI (800) 843-6664 and mention Campus Safety.
Online by clicking here.
Make your reservation before the rooms sell out!
Cut-Off Date: Friday, June 1, 2018
Accommodations must be booked before the deadline listed.
Discounted rates could sell out before the deadline as there are limited rooms available. Make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid this.
Cancellation Policy: 72 hour notice
Reservation Policy: Please provide a credit card upon booking to guarantee your reservation.
Traveling by Air
Dallas Love Field Airport is about 3 miles west of University Park and about 5.1 miles northwest of Dallas. The airport code is DAL.
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport is about 3.5 miles southeast of Grapevine and 4.2 miles south of Coppell. The airport code is DFW.
For a list of other airports near Irving, please click here.
Traveling by Ground
The hotel offers complimentary self-parking (based on availability).
Valet parking is $18 per day or $23 per night.
For directions, hotel parking rates and methods of transportation, please click here.
Please note: Parking rates are subject to change based on hotel's policies.
Things To Do
Irving is the best gateway to the heart of the Dallas/Forth Worth Metroplex! It is one of the top visitor destinations in Texas. From AT&T Cowboys Stadium to downtown, Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas puts you near everything. Dallas is a major center for entertainment – from sports and music to the arts. With an excellent symphony orchestra, visiting opera, ballet and theatre groups and major league sporting teams, adults and families alike will find an array of activities any day or night. Don't forget about The Toyota Music Factory - a 4,000 to 8,000 indoor/outdoor music venue managed by Live Nation that is surrounded by 20+ restaurant/entertainment venues. It is right down the street from the hotel!
Whether it’s upscale shopping at the Galleria and the Shops at Willow Bend or outlet shopping at Grapevine Mills, you’re sure to find the perfect “souvenir.” With over 3 million visitors to Irving, make sure you take advantage of your time here and enjoy this wonderful city!
Click here to see local dining and attractions near the hotel.
Click here for further information on local attractions to take advantage of while you are in Texas.
Click here to see coupons for you to use at local restaurants. Be sure to continue checking this website as Visit Irving continues to add more coupons!
We are here to help! Please do not hesitate to contact...
508-663-1500 ext. 247
508-663-1500 ext. 299
Looking to upgrade your sponsorship package?
Great news! Download the 2018 Sponsor Prospectus and contact your sponsor representative.
Campus Safety Publisher
Advertising and Sponsorship Sales
Advertising and Sponsorship Sales
Advertising and Sponsorship Sales