EAST | HOTEL AND TRAVEL
JULY 11 – 13, 2021 – BETHESDA NORTH MARRIOTT – BETHESDA, MD
Date: July 11 – 13, 2021
Location: Bethesda, MD
Hotel: Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Rockville, MD 20852
Attire: Business casual. Uniforms are welcomed.
Conference Dates: July 11 – 13, 2021
An overview of the schedule can be found below.
* Schedule is subject to change. For the most up-to-date schedule, please click here.
July 11, 2020 | 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- 11:00 am – 7:00 pm | Registration
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm | Pre-Conferences (Add On)
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm | Welcome Reception and Sponsor Showcase
July 12, 2020 | 8:00 am – 7:15 pm
- Registration, Conference, Sponsor Showcase, Lunch/Refreshments, and Networking Reception
- Express Pass | 1:00 pm – 7:15 pm: Limited Access to any three sessions that says “Sponsored By”, General Session, and Networking Reception.
July 13, 2020 | 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Conference, Refreshments
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Rockville, MD 20852
*The hotel is temporarily closed
- Reservation Inquiries : contact The Marriott Central Reservations Team by calling (888) 236-2427.
- Other Inquiries: Call the hotel directly at (301) 822-9200 and leave a voicemail. A representative from the hotel will respond within 24-hours.
Make Your Hotel Reservation
Guestroom rate includes wifi for Marriott members (free to join!) and discounted self-parking.
Cut-Off Date: Friday, June 19, 2020
Call 877-212-5752 and mention Campus Safety Conference
Click here to make your hotel reservation.
BOOK YOUR HOTEL TODAY!
Check in: 4:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm
Incidentals Deposit: $25 credit card or $50 cash per night
Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to check in date to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
Individuals will be responsible for all guestroom fees including room, tax, resort fee, cancellations, no shows, and any other fees that could apply.
- Make your hotel reservation ASAP as the discounted rates could sell out before the deadline.
- Visit the hotel’s website to view their policies.
- We do not associate with third parties. We encourage that you take advantage of the CSC hotel rate to ensure that you receive our special rate and benefits.
Recommended Travel Dates and Times
CSC recommends that you make the following travel arrangements:
- Arrive July 11 by 3:00 pm (Welcome Reception starts at 5:00 pm). If you are attending the Pre-Conferences, arrive the evening of July 10 or the morning of July 11 (Pre-Conferences start at 1:00 pm).
- Depart on July 13 by 4:00 pm (ends at 12:00 pm) or on July 14.
- Arrive on July 12 before 1:00 pm (starts at 1:00 pm).
- Depart on July 12 by 7:30 pm (ends at 7:15 pm) or on July 13.
Traveling by Air
The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is about 37 minutes from the hotel (23 miles).
The Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is about 43 minutes from the hotel (25 miles).
The Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is about 47 minutes from the hotel (38 miles).
There are no hotel shuttle transfers.
Other methods of transportation are available i.e. Uber, Lyft, taxis etc. The estimated taxi fares vary from $55-70 (one way) depending on the airport.
The White Flint Metro Bus Station and The White Flint Metro Subway Station – Red Line are 0.2 miles or less from the hotel. Bus and subway fares vary from $6.90 to $14.00 (one way) depending on the airport.
For more information, please click here.
Traveling by Ground
There is a Hertz Car Rental at the hotel should you wish to rent a car.
The White Flint Metro Bus Station and The White Flint Metro Subway Station – Red Line are 0.2 miles or less from the hotel.
The Metro/MARC/Amtrak Train Station is less than 4 miles from the hotel.
CSC has a discounted self-parking rate of $15 per night (currently $30 per night).
For further information on ground transportation and driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Things to Do
The Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, situated near North Bethesda and Chevy Chase, has so many activities for you to enjoy that you won’t even have to go to DC! The Strathmore Music Center and Mansion, Downtown Bethesda, Naval Medical Center, and the Pike & Rose Shopping and Dining Center are all a short walk or ride from the hotel! All of the DC attractions are just a short ride away where you can hop on public transportation and get there in minutes!
” CSC is the conference to attend. If you are not there, you are missing out! “
— Scott Leven, Director of Safety and Security, Ozarks Technical Community College