August 6 - 8, 2019 | Charlotte, NC
Agenda - Coming Soon!
Conference & Hotel Information
Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte-Concord Golf Resort & Spa
5400 John Q Hammons Drive
Concord, NC 28027
Deluxe Room: $169++
The guestroom rate includes the following:
- Full cooked breakfast buffet
- Evening reception
- Shuttles that will take you within a 3 mile radius
Hotel rate is subject to applicable taxes and fees.
There are limited rooms available at this special rate and could sell out before the deadline. Please book your room as soon as possible to avoid this.
Make Your Hotel Reservation
To take advantage of these special rates, reserve your room before Tuesday, July 16 by doing one of the following:
1. Call 704-455-8200 and mention the Campus Safety Conference
2. Online by clicking here, select your arrival and departure dates, click the drop-down "Add special rate codes" and put CSC under Group Code.
This special offer could sell out before the deadline as there are limited rooms available at these special rates. Please be sure to make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid this.
Check in: 4:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
Reservation Policy: A credit card is required upon booking to guarantee your room. A $15 daily hold will be placed on your credit card and returned upon departure should there be no damage to the guestroom.
Early Departure Policy: One night`s room plus tax for guests departing prior to their departure date.
Cancellation Policy: Any guaranteed reservation not cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival will be subject to one night room and tax cancellation fee and charged to the individual`s credit card on file.
No Show Policy: Any reservations that fail to arrive on the scheduled arrival date will be considered no shows and a charge of one nights room and tax will be charged to the individual`s credit card on file.
IMPORTANT - We do not use third parties to coordinate reservations. Should a third party reach out to you, please do not proceed and contact us immediately.
Due to the timing of the conference, we recommend that you make the following travel arrangements:
- Arrive on August 6 by 3:00 pm (welcome reception starts at 5:00 pm). If you are attending the Pre-Conferences, please arrive the evening of August 5 or morning of August 6 (Pre-Conferences start at 1:00 pm).
- Depart on August 8 by 7:00 pm or on August 9 (ends at 4:00 pm)
- When making travel arrangements, please be cognizant of the time differences and how this could impact your travels.
Traveling by Air
The Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) is about 30 minutes and the Concord Regional Airport (JQF) is about 8 minutes from the hotel.
For information on airports nearby, click here.
There are no shuttle transfers to and from the hotel. Please use other methods of transportation i.e. Uber, Lyft, taxis etc.
Should you be renting a car and need driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Traveling by Ground
Traveling by Ground
The hotel offers complimentary self-parking.
The hotel does not offer valet parking.
For driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Things To Do
Charlotte-Concord is a beautiful area with lots of activities for you to do! Known for "Where Racing Lives" there is so much to do in this area that is only a short walk or drive from the hotel! Plus, the host hotel offers complimentary shuttles that will bring you anywhere within a 3 mile radius! Here are some attractions for you to take advantage that are all less than 2 miles from the hotel!
- Charlotte Motor Speedway - The local home of Nascar (.25 Miles from the hotel).
- Hendrick Motorsports - A world-class name in motorsports, Hendrickhas 12 car owner championships in NASCAR. Visit the museum, store as well as the official shops (2 Miles from the hotel).
- Rocky River Golf Course - Enjoy a round of golf on the #1 public access course in the Charlotte area (At the hotel).
- Concord Mills Mall - Largest shopping destination with 200+ stores, restaurants and a movie theater (.5 Miles from the hotel)
- Click here for further information about attractions near the hotel.
- Click here to see restaurants and attractions in the Cabarrus County.