WEST | SPONSOR PORTAL
JUNE 14 – 16, 2021 – M RESORT – LAS VEGAS, NV
Welcome, Campus Safety Conference West Sponsors!
This area of the website is for current sponsors only, and includes important information including tabletop logistics, staff registration, and other important details.
Please check back often for updates and additional information.
Monday, June 14
Move-In Hours | 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Welcome Reception/Sponsor Showcase | 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, June 15
Sponsor Showcase | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Move-Out Hours | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Networking Reception | 5:45 PM – 7:15 PM
Wednesday, June 16
No Sponsor Showcase
*Casual business attire
All employees who will be working the tabletop must register prior to arrival. If one of your staff will be presenting at CSC, you do not need to register them.
All staff passes includes access to the full conference including the sessions, sponsor showcase, meals/refreshments, and receptions. Additional staff passes can be purchased for $199 per person.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase additional staff passes, please contact Laura McDermott.
*Tabletop assignments are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you would like to switch your tabletop number, please contact Amy Reddington.
*Floor plan is subject to change
Hotel and Travel
Travel by Air
The McCarran International Airport (LAS) is about 15 minutes from the hotel (13 miles).
The CSC hotel rate includes the hotel’s shuttle transfers. Click here to access the shuttle schedule.
You can also use other methods of transportation i.e. Uber, Lyft, taxis etc.
Should you be renting a car and need driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Travel by Ground
The hotel has complimentary self-parking.
For driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Discounted rates are available at the host hotel. We recommend that you do this ASAP before the cut-off date and/or the rooms sell out.
Hotel & Conference Location
M Resort, Spa, and Casino
12300 S Las Vegas Blvd
Henderson, NV 89044
Make Your Hotel Reservation
Rate: $145 plus 14% tax and $10.99 resort fee per night.
Includes wifi, self and valet parking, LAS airport shuttles transfers, Las Vegas strip shuttle transfers
Cut-Off Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2021
Call 877-673-7678 and mention CSC21.
Click here to make your hotel reservation.
IMPORTANT! – We do not associate with third parties. We encourage that you take advantage of the CSC hotel rate to ensure that you receive our special rate and benefits.
Logistical, Shipping and Printing Information
- One 6×30 or two 6×18 tabletops with black linen
- Two feet on each side of the tabletop
- Two chairs
- Shared WiFi
Policies and Restrictions
- You have the option to bring your own linen
- No additional equipment may be in the surrounding area EXCEPT floor banners which should be 10 ft. wide by 6 ft. deep.
- All materials must be displayed on the surface of the table and/or within the assigned space.
- If items such as backdrops, pull-up banners, or other materials interfere with your neighbor’s space, you will be asked to take them down.
- Visit the policies and procedures page for more information.
The lead retrieval app is the best solution to keep track of your leads on-site with just a simple scan of your phone!
If you have any questions, please contact CDS by calling 800-746-9734 or e-mail [email protected].
*After the conference, all sponsors will receive the full attendee list including name, job title, school, address, phone number, and e-mail.
Audio Visual and Electricity
- PSAV is the in-house provider for all of your AV needs.
- Click here to view the options, prices, and the order form.
- Should you plan to show videos or demos, we encourage that you embed them prior to arrival OR purchased a wired internet connection from the hotel.
If you have any questions or would like to pay for your AV and electrical needs, please contact your PSAV representative, Madison Dardynski – (702) 797-1564 – [email protected]
Shipping and Printing
UPS is the in-house provider for all of your printing and shipping needs and is located right inside the hotel on the lower level beneath the main staircase.
Please ship your materials to arrive between June 8 and 11. Should you want your materials to arrive earlier than this date, please contact UPS directly.
- Services and prices
- Inbound and outbound procedures, shipping labels, and credit card authorization forms.
- Store hours: Monday – Friday at 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
If you have any questions or would like to pay for your printing and/or shipping needs, please contact the UPS store, 702-797-1930 – [email protected].
Official CSC Logo Download
Use the official CSC logo on your website and marketing materials to let customers know that you will be at CSC!
Increase your brand awareness and tabletop traffic by connecting with us on social media and using #CSC21 #BeVigilant
FREE Raffle Sponsor Opportunity
This is a great way to encourage attendees to visit your tabletop!
- Select a prize and e-mail it to Syera McClintock for approval before May 1, 2021. Sample prizes include: giftcards, product or service, amazon echo, drones, etc.
- Once approved, purchase the prize and bring it to the conference to display at your tabletop.
- On-site, attendees will receive raffle tickets and a list of participating sponsors so they can visit the sponsor and enter during the Sponsor Showcase.
- Attend the networking reception to draw the winning ticket and get a photo with the winner!
Sponsor Incentive Contest!
Participate in this exciting (and new) contest and be eligible to win a prize that is worth over $2,000! Here’s how it works:
- Contact Syera McClintock to retrieve your sponsor code and custom link.
- Provide this customized registration link and promo code to customers, prospects, etc. that offers them $100 off the Conference Pass or $10 off the Express Pass.
- The top two companies with the most registrations (Conference or Express Pass) wins!
The Winning Prize Is….
Exposure in a 2021 Product Showcase Newsletter
10% Off CSC21 Tabletops
- Click here for prize details, tips and tricks, and rules and regulations.
- If you have any questions or would like to participate, please contact Syera McClintock.
If paying by check:
Make checks payable to “Campus Safety Conference”
If paying by check, please remit to:
Campus Safety Conference/Emerald Expositions, LLC
32753 Collection Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60693-0327
Campus Safety Conference will send you an invoice with a link to pay your balance online.
If paying by wire or ACH:
Emerald Expositions, LLC
Att: Campus Safety Conference
Bank of America
2701 Harbor Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
*Please see your contract for the ACH routing number, account number, and the SWIFT code.
— Christopher David Dickens, Sergeant, Central State University