Campus Safety Conference | Scholars Program
What is the Scholars Program?
Campus Safety Conference in Atlanta will bring K-12 and Higher Education attendees, who are actively sourcing products and solutions to improve their campuses, for exclusive networking, tailored education and premier product showcases. Invited Scholars are decision makers in an active buying cycle or RFP process.
It’s an exciting chance to meet with partners, get your questions answered and find a solution that works for your needs. We invite you to apply for 2024’s inaugural program!
Questions? Contact Adrian Dalton at [email protected].
Who is the Ideal Candidate for the Scholars Program?
You may qualify for the program if you meet the following requirements:
- Decision maker for your organization’s purchasing for products/services
- Purchasing safety & security products/services in the next 18-24 months
- Can attend the specialized Scholars program on Sunday, July 7 and Monday, July 8
What is Included in the Scholars Program?
- Complimentary registration pass to the full Campus Safety Conference program
- Complimentary one night hotel stay on Sunday, July 7
- Exclusive networking opportunities including Sunday evening reception and Monday breakfast
- Product showcase presentations Monday morning to meet with partners in the interest category of their solution sourcing
- Private educational content with a Monday lunch panel of experts
” CSC is the conference to attend. If you are not there, you are missing out! “
— Scott Leven, Director of Safety and Security, Ozarks Technical Community College