ATTENDEE CANCELLATION FAQS
Will I receive a refund on my registration?
All registered attendees will be refunded. Please allow 3 weeks for us to process. If you do not receive a refund by June 1, contact:
- By email: Kristen.Novick@EmeraldX.com
Should I cancel my flight?
Many airlines are offering waived change fees at this time. We strongly recommend canceling your flight as soon as possible.
How do I cancel/rebook my hotel?
If you have a guestroom reservation at the host hotel and need to cancel, please reference the information below:
- West: M Resort, Spa and Casino – Complete this form.
- East: Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center – The hotel will cancel your hotel reservation, so no action is needed from you. The hotel will send an e-mail to the address that was used to make the reservation to confirm that the guestroom has been cancelled.
- Texas: San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter – The hotel will cancel your hotel reservation, so no action is needed from you. The hotel will send an e-mail to the address that was used to make the reservation to confirm that the guestroom has been cancelled.
You are unable to rebook your reservation currently. We will let you know when the hotel information for the 2021 events is available.
What if I receive a message from someone claiming to provide access to Campus Safety Conference attendee information?
Please be cautious should you receive unsolicited emails from someone claiming to have access to Campus Safety Conference contacts or asking you to register for the show or for other information. This may be an example of an emerging scam targeting attendees and exhibitors events that have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
What are the Campus Safety Conference 2021 dates?
- Campus Safety Conference West: June 14-16, 2021 Las Vegas, NV
- Campus Safety Conference East: July 11-13, 2021 Bethesda, MD
- Campus Safety Conference Texas: July 21-23, 2021 San Antonio, TX
— Dr. Amanda Guthorn, AVP Public Safety, La Salle University