The Campus Safety Conferences are 2-day intense conference and trainings for administrators and public safety officials, technology directors, risk managers, security and law enforcement executives from all over the country looking for solutions to campus safety, security, emergency management and technology challenges.
Hone your skills, improve your departments' incident and response programs, and upgrade your school, university, or college protection profile.
At the Campus Safety Conference, you can expect to:
- Hear from the leading safety and security experts
- Learn strategies and tactics to reduce risk and improve response
- Experience first-hand about best practices and procedures for emergency response
- Receive actionable items that can be implemented immediately on your campus
- Discover how to be better prepared for emergency situations
- Make your Campus SAFER by PROTECTING your students and faculty, and PREVENTING a crisis on your campus.
About Campus Safety
Campus Safety (CS) magazine and CampusSafetyMagazine.com exclusively serve campus police chiefs, security directors, IT personnel, emergency managers and executive administrators involved in the public safety and security of major hospitals, schools and universities in the United States. CS is a product of Framingham, MA.-based publishing company EH Publishing, Inc. The magazine is issued eight times per year and is distributed to more than 18,000 campus safety and security professionals nationwide. Online, CampusSafetyMagazine.com attracts an average of over 66,000 users each month, and is growing rapidly to serve the needs of the expanding campus safety market.