EAST | HOTEL AND TRAVEL
JUNE 20 – 22, 2022 – BETHESDA NORTH MARRIOTT – BETHESDA, MD
Dates and Location Information
Date: June 20 – 22, 2022
Location: Bethesda, MD
Hotel: Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Rockville, MD 20852
Attire: Business casual. Uniforms are welcomed.
Hotel and Travel
Hotel deadline extended to June 3!
Check in: 4:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm
Incidentals Deposit: $25 credit card or $50 cash per night
Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to check in date to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
Individuals will be responsible for all guestroom fees including room, tax, resort fee, cancellations, no shows, and any other fees that could apply.
- Make your hotel reservation ASAP as the discounted rates could sell out before the May 27 deadline.
- Visit the hotel’s website to view their policies.
- We do not associate with third parties. We encourage that you take advantage of the CSC hotel rate to ensure that you receive our special rate and benefits.
Recommended Travel Dates and Times
CSC recommends that you make the following travel arrangements:
- Arrive June 20 by 3:00 pm (Welcome Reception starts at 5:00 pm). If you are attending the Pre-Conferences, arrive the evening of June 19 or the morning of June 20 (Pre-Conferences start at 1:00 pm).
- Depart on June 22 by 4:00 pm (ends at 12:00 pm) or on June 23.
- Arrive on June 20 before 1:00 pm (starts at 1:00 pm).
- Depart on June 20 by 7:30 pm (ends at 7:15 pm) or on June 21.
Traveling by Air
The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is about 37 minutes from the hotel (23 miles).
The Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is about 43 minutes from the hotel (25 miles).
The Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is about 47 minutes from the hotel (38 miles).
There are no hotel shuttle transfers.
Other methods of transportation are available i.e. Uber, Lyft, taxis etc. The estimated taxi fares vary from $55-70 (one way) depending on the airport.
The White Flint Metro Bus Station and The White Flint Metro Subway Station – Red Line are 0.2 miles or less from the hotel. Bus and subway fares vary from $6.90 to $14.00 (one way) depending on the airport.
For more information, please click here.
Traveling by Ground
There is a Hertz Car Rental at the hotel should you wish to rent a car.
The White Flint Metro Bus Station and The White Flint Metro Subway Station – Red Line are 0.2 miles or less from the hotel.
The Metro/MARC/Amtrak Train Station is less than 4 miles from the hotel.
CSC has a discounted self-parking rate of $15 per night (currently $30 per night).
For further information on ground transportation and driving directions to the hotel, please click here.
Things to Do
The Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, situated near North Bethesda and Chevy Chase, has so many activities for you to enjoy that you won’t even have to go to DC! The Strathmore Music Center and Mansion, Downtown Bethesda, Naval Medical Center, and the Pike & Rose Shopping and Dining Center are all a short walk or ride from the hotel! All of the DC attractions are just a short ride away where you can hop on public transportation and get there in minutes!
” CSC is the conference to attend. If you are not there, you are missing out! “
— Scott Leven, Director of Safety and Security, Ozarks Technical Community College