Connect with your safety and security community in 2024!
Campus Safety Conference 2024 is now open!
CSC 2024 Dates and Locations
Campus Safety Conference | July 8-10, 2024 | Atlanta, GA
Campus Safety Conference at EDspaces | November 12-14, 2024 | Houston, TX
Stay up-to-date on all Campus Safety Conference updates! Submit the short form below and you’ll receive regular communications from us.
The more, the merrier!
Terms and Conditions:
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Campus Safety Conferences may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Campus Safety Conference will no longer be in
control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email [email protected].
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to COVID‐19 and all current health and safety measures and protocols required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at Campus Safety Conference. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to
the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID‐19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
” CSC is the conference to attend. If you are not there, you are missing out! “
— Scott Leven, Director of Safety and Security, Ozarks Technical Community College