Monday, July 31, 2017 | 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Campus safety experts share in-depth knowledge and equip you with the tools you need to make a difference at your campus.
K-12 and Higher Ed law enforcement and security and threat assessment experts will provide expert insight on how campuses can prevent, respond to and mitigate active shooter threats, as well as address new threats that have come to light in the past decade.
This session will:
- Validate efforts made over the past decade to improve safety
- Identify critical next steps and what remains to be done
- Discuss effective ways to reduce threats and mitigate risks
- Address new concerns of violent extremism
- Provide insight on how to avoid creating biases that are disadvantageous
- Pinpoint Key Elements of Campus Emergency Preparedness
- Describe new innovations in Emergency Notification