For interview, photo and other press requests:
Colette Lohr, Marketing Manager
If you are a member of the media and would like to arrange an interview of a Campus Safety presenter or keynoter in advance of the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the details.
How to Register as Press for the 2017 Campus Safety Conference
Please send your name, title, company, address, phone and email along with ONE of the following approved credentials to Amie Green to meet the requirements for a complimentary Campus Safety Conference Media registration. Once approved, we will register you and you will receive confirmation by email. You will also be added to the pre-registered list to continue to receive information on the upcoming event.
Approved Credentials for Media (any ONE of the following)
- Masthead from a current issue of an industry-related publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- An industry-related article published with the past three months with your byline
- A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead saying that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at Campus Safety Conference.
- Press Photo/ID
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
- If you represent an online publication, you must also provide a monthly traffic report from an external demographic tool, such as Google Analytics, verifying the site or blog gets 1,000 or more unique monthly visitors. The online publication must be previously established, independent site that is regularly updated with original and current news-related content. YouTube, Twitter pages, personal blogs, forums, user groups and communities will not be considered for media registration.